If you're inside of a guide and do not see navigation arrows to scroll through the pages as shown below, try swiping your screen to see if you can flip through the pages that way.
If swiping works, then touch screen is enabled on your device. Navigation arrows do not display in the viewer when touch screen is enabled.
If you would prefer not to swipe in the guide viewer, you can:
- Turn on Scroll View under Text Settings, or
- Disable touch screen on your device.
To turn on Scroll View:
- Click the Text Settings icon in the viewer (shown below).
- Click "On" for Scroll View in the Text Settings pop-up, as shown:
To disable touch screen in your device:
- Go to the device manager for your desktop or tablet.
- Click the arrow next to "Human Interface Devices" to expand the list.
- Click the touch screen driver.
- Right-click, and select "Disable" from the list.
If you are still having difficulty navigation a guide, please contact Vault support for further assistance.