To use the video player:
- Click the Play button in the video player.
- The video player controls are at the bottom of the player, but may be hidden while the video is playing. Hover your mouse over the bottom of the player to display the controls.
- To turn captions on or off, click the cc (closed captions) control, and make your selection from the closed captions menu.
- To adjust volume, hover your mouse over the Volume control at the bottom of the video player. When the volume bar displays, you can raise or lower the volume. Clicking the Volume control will turn muting on or off.
- To view a video in full screen, click the full screen control (the two arrows to the right of the closed caption button). To get out of full screen view, click the Esc button on your keyboard.